Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Chocolates

Hello and welcome to the Digi Bells Blog,

it´s me again - Sebrina - and my turn to post an inspiration for you.

I want to show you set of selfmade chocolates whose wrapping I have pimped with the beautiful image "I love you this much" from Elisabeth Bells Digital collection.


#  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #


Hallo, 

schön, dass ihr wieder auf dem Digi Bells Blog vorbeischaut. 

Heute zeige ich - Sebrina - Euch eine Inspiration. 

Entschieden habe ich mich für eine Verpackung mit selbstgemachten Pralinen, die ich mit dem zuckersüssen Motive "I love you this much" von Elisabeth Bell´s Digi Collection verziert habe. 
Ist die Kleine nicht so was von niedlich?









Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.


#  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #  #


Vielen Dank für´s Vorbeischauen. 

Big hugs from germany,

Sebrina

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Sebrina!
Hugs
Linda xxx