Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A very late Blog Hop Winners Announcment


Well, I've done it again....  I'm SOOO Sorry for being late with the winners announcement!
I don't know where my head has been lately.  Well, I do, I've been trying to get LOTS of stuff done, so of course one day leads to the next and then I've realized I've missed the post....

I'm sad to say that we didn't have that many people join in our blog hop for September.
There were supposed to be FOUR winners this past month too....  BUT....   Since I'm only seeing 2 ladies that have completed the hop, guess what?

YOU BOTH ARE WINNERS!!!  

You will each get BOTH DIGI'S from the September Blog Hop.....



and


Please contact me at Lumbkin(@)Gmail(dot)com
and I will get these festive fall cuties sent out to you both.

No comments: