Sunday, September 14, 2014

Just a Little Note, Featuring Apple Berry

Hello there! It's Lynda here, and today I've got a little bit of inspiration for you! I've made a Criss-Cross card, featuring "Apple Berry" from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.



The inside looks like this.... when you pull it out....  There is also a place for writing more on the back side... Because if you are like me, you would never have only a little bit to say when sending a little note.
I would definitely NEED to continue my writing on the back.  LOL




Everything was colored using my Copics of course, and you can find out more about my creation, if you're interested, by visiting my blog.

Don't forget to mark your calendars.  The Digi Bells DT will be having another blog hop on Friday....  (September 19th)

We hope to see you joining us for this months fun...

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!


1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Lynda.
Hugs
Linda xxx