Saturday, September 13, 2014

Rachel Little Angel

Hello!  It's Saturday, I don't know about you but this means some housework for me and loooots of crafty time I hope :)

I'm here now to share with you a little inspiration card.  I  have to share a little confession with you all, I'm fairy and angel obsessed :) Just loooove them!  This was a great opportunity for me to use the very cute  Rachel little Angel.  And I kept my card really really CAS.   Funny how it's been very embellished for me and this time it's the opposite :)  I'm full of contrast

So here's my card with this great image.
If you want the details on what I used to make this you will have to come over to my blog here.

Here's a closer look at the cute little angel that I colored with my copics.  I added a bunch of stickles to the wings

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you have a great day.

Hugs

GDT Crafting Vicky

No comments: