Friday, July 3, 2015

Blog Hop Winners


Hello there.... I am SOOOO Sorry for the delay in getting our blog hop winners announcement posted.


I was away for a week, and thought I would get a chance to post while I was away, but internet connections were not good.  

So without anymore waiting....  Here are the random winners

Our Random Winner for the adorable "Beach Ball" Digi is....  



and

Our Random Winner for the adorable "Sand Play" Digi is....

 



Our Random Winner for BOTH "Beach Ball" AND "Sand Play" Digi is....




Please use the email button on the side bar to claim your prize.
Please let me know which prize you won in your email.

Thanks so much for all of those who joined us for this fun filled blog hop.

Stay tuned, we will be having another blog hop very soon.

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations ladies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Yeeaa, very happy, thank you very much, cant wait to color it. Congrats to other two.