Monday, July 13, 2015

Li'l Lynda's Piano Forte with Valou

Hello all Elisabeth Bell friends!

Today it's Valou sharing my first card with you.

I'm very happy of being Ghest Designer for Elisabeth Bells. Thank you!!!

This is my first realization on images:
I used some paper "Action", " Mix and Match ", some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock ", some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " turquoise blue Bazzil Cardstock ".

On the top, I added a die-cut " Happy Birthday " realized with a dies " Noor! Design ". On sides, I also added die-cuts realized with another dies " Noor! Design ".


I used a digistamp " Elisabeth Bells", "Li'l Lynda's Piano Forte".

I colorized her in the following way: 

-Ink Distress Tattered Rose "and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
-Antique ink Distress Linen "and" Distress Brushed Corduroy "for hair.
-Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
-Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
-Ink "Distress Balck Soot".
-Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
-Ink "Distress Salty ocean".
-Ink "Distress Squeezed Lemonade".
-Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and some ribbon "pink Organza". I added a knot which I realized with the same ribbon.

For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers:

- Cloth yellow flower.
- Lily turquoise.
- Lilidafts turquoise.
- Pink Rose (30 mm).
- White and pink Rose (30 mm).
- White and lilac Rose (20 mm).

I added die-cuts "Leaves" realized with a dies "Lily Of The Valley".

Thank you for your passage here and See you soon for a new creation!

Hugs,



1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card! Love this image.
Hugs
Linda xxx