Friday, October 30, 2015

Holly’s Happy Mail

Hello all! Lisa here to share a creation with you today. 

It has been a hectic few weeks for me. I’ve been a little poorly, so crafting has been a little difficult and it is also the half term holidays here in the UK and we are enjoying a short holiday.

In lieu of a new creation I thought I would share with you the creation I made for the new challenge that started a few days ago at Elisabeth Bell World Challenge.

We want to see ‘Anything but a Card’ and I have used the super sweet digital image Holly’s Happy Mail to make a little Post-It Note Holder:

Holly's Happy Mail (2)

For more info on my make please pop over to this blog post on my blog here

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card.
Hugs
Linda xxx