Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Farewell 2015

Hello all! Lisa here to share a creation with you today.

As we are fast approaching the start of a brand new year, I thought it would be nice to reflect and share with you some of my favourite Digi Bells creations from this year.

Also I take a break from crafting over the Christmas and New Year holidays as there are too many fun things going on……family to see, children off school, Husbands home from work and it’s nice to just take it easy, hence I have nothing new to share with you Winking smile










These are just a few of my favourite Elisabeth Bell cards from this year but I could have easily picked more.

If you want to see more of my Digi Bell Creations please take a look here.

Here’s to a happy, healthy and crafty 2016.Thanks for stopping by
Lisa

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

These are all wonderful.
Hugs
Linda xxx