Monday, June 27, 2016

The Joy of Discovery

Happy Monday to all of you lovely folks!

What better way to begin the week than with a fun project showcasing one of Elisabeth's precious images featuring these adorable children!

did you every catch fireflies as a child? did you ever watch them in awe and wonder as they lit up the evening sky? as the July 4th holiday draws ever nearer here in the USA, I thought to myself how God has provided the most beautiful natural fireworks to us each summer evening to delight our inner childlike spirit. :)


My card uses the digital image 'Fireflies', printed onto watercolor paper so I could create a fun evening sky with re-inkers and watercolor brushes. glimmer mist accents create the lovely sparkle.

for more details, feel free to head to my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."

don't forget to join the Digi Bells challenge, too! :)

Jennifer
Guest Designer

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful
Hugs
Linda xxx