Saturday, November 6, 2010

A little different for today.........

Hello everyone!!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY TODAY!!!
As I was hopping through blog land I found so many beautiful cards created with Elisabeth's digi images!!!
So today I thought that I would share a blog that I found with a few of those cards on them.
I would like to SPOTLIGHT TAMMY and her wonderful artwork!



Just a bit about Tammy in her own words..
Who am I? Well, first and foremost I am a Christian. I'm married to the most wonderful man in the world and I have one son, a step-daughter and step son. I have five of the most beautiful granddaughters ever and they are truly a joy in my life!!! I love to spend time with my family. Scrapbooking and card making has become a total obsession! I have recently become a full time housewife and have to say that I am loving it!! I homeschool my oldest granddaughter who has dyslexia. Life is never boring! :)


Tammy's first card is using I LOVE U THIS MUCH


and her second card is using... RACHEL-Little Angel


To see more of Tammy's beautiful work stop over to her blog HERE.
Thank you Tammy for letting me post your work up on the Digi Bell's Blog today!
**********************************
remember you can purschase ALL of the EB digi's HERE.
I hope to do thiskind of post from time to time.
So keep those EB cards coming!!
You just may be next!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Tammy, your creations with the Digi Bells is amazing!! Love your coloring details!! :) Thanks for sharing with us!! HUGS

Tammy said...

Thank you for featuring me today, Janiel. I love Elisabeth's digi's so it is totally an honor to be featured here!! :)

Elisabeth Bell said...

Gorgeous cards, Tammy!! And what a great way to introduce Tammy's work, Janiel! Big HUGS to you both!!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Yea for Tammy... Way to go girl, we are so glad to have you featured here. Your work is AMAYzing... =)
Big Hugs,
Lynda