Monday, November 8, 2010

Summer Card

Hello! I've made a matching card for my 3 x 3 mini notecards set. I called it Summer card because I don't know how else to call it. hahaha. I used I love you this much and Little Rapunzel. Everything was colored with Copics.

Card is 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" Kraft cs. I combined 2 Spellbinders Scalloped frame cut outs to make them fit this size. Papers are from Cosmo Cricket Togetherness.
Thank you for stopping by and for any comments you may leave!
Have a wonderful day!


5 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Stunning!! Love how you masked them together!

Hugs
Linda

Kerrie said...

Wow, this is awesome, your colouring is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is so brilliant!! Love these projects!! ;) HUGS

Janiel/ janny said...

OH Lillian this is stunning dear!1 I love the way you have masked them together. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
hugs, Janiel

Elisabeth Bell said...

WOWZERS!! Lils, this is AMAYZING!!! Your coloring ability always blows my socks clean right off! LOL

xxxx Me