Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SWEET SUNDAE

Good day everyone!!!
Today it's my turn to post and I have picked the very sweet little image called:

Sweet Sundae
and she can be found in the Elisabeth Bell Designs Digial Collection.

I have done this card as simple as possible today. Simple is VERY hard for me to do!! LOL.. I am one that just has to keep messing until the details are worked to death..LOL. But not day so this was a true challenge for me... :o)

Colored my image with my copic markers and watercolors pencils.

I have used Jubilee Magenta Accent papers and Daisy D's Veranda Dot. Bazzill cardstocks has been used to layer.

I have used some of my favotie embelies: Favorite pink/white checked ribbon, paper lace by K&Company, roses and of course pink pearls.

I have sewn my card and used my spellbinders round nesties to cut around the image.

********************

Just a reminder that today is the first day of a new challenge over at the Elisabeth Bell World Challenge Blog. I hope you will have time to stop by and check it out!!

I would love to see what you can come up with and join us!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

big hugs, Janiel

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

A gorgeous card Janiel
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Stay True To God said...

Oh... how CUTE is that??!! Even your "simple" cards are just adorable!!! :) hugs... Tracy