Saturday, February 19, 2011

With Deepest Sympathy..........

Welcome everyone!!
image is:
PARASOL
It can be found in the Elisabeth Bell Designs Digital Collection.

When I see this image I think that it could be used for so many different types of cards.
Like maybe..Easter, Spring, baby, friendship and then I did mine a sympathy.

I have done my card today a bit different for me.. Simple!!! and I tell you that is VERY hard for me to do!! LOL.. I am one that just has to keep messing until the details are worked to death.. LOL. I have only used one (1) DP (byJillybean) for this card and the rest is bazzill cardstocks and to finish it off I had some BEAUTIFUL white lace and a ribbon with button and just a few little tiny pearls.

I have popped the different layers for that 3D look. I know you can't see it in the photo very well as the photo is NOT SO GREAT at all!! And for the last thing I used my Armada corner punch.

Colored my image with my copic markers.

gray: C1 C5 C7
Pink RV000 RV29 RV32 RV34
Purple: BV01 BV02 BV04 BV08
Blue: BG0000 BG10
green G82

********************

A few reminders...

WE ARE HAVING A GUEST DT CALL. You can find out about it here.

New February image blog hop can be found HERE. Make sure to join in the fun!

Then you only have a week to get your entries in for the Elisabeth Bell World Challenge Blog.
I hope you will have time to stop by and check it out!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

big hugs, Janiel

3 comments:

Sharman said...

I LOVE this image. This was my first digi and I love it and have used it several times. You did a beautiful job on the colors....

CraftinGranny said...

I would never have though to use this for a sympathy card and you have really inspired me to finally ink up this fantastic image. Gorgeous colors! "Hugs" Carol

Janneke said...

Great card Janiel ;o)
Amazing coloring ...