Monday, November 14, 2011

FROSTY THE SNOWMAN.........


"Thumpety Thump Thump, Look At Frosty Go...."
OOOPS - You've caught me singing! I just couldn't help myself.

It's that time of year again. The holidays ALWAYS tend to cause me to sing, whistle, or hum when I'm creating.

Janiel and I have decided to share a little bit of Elisabeth Bell's version of "Frosty The Snowman" with all of you today. I remember last holiday season when Elisabeth was designing this darling digi. Did you know that this was combination of both Janiel, and my ideas?

So it's only suitable that we both used "Frosty The Snowman" to each create something different for you today.

You can of course find this darling digi in Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.

Here is what JANIEL created! WOWEE isn't this gorgeous???






While Janiel has created that gorgeous card, so beautifully embellished. I have decided to create something other than a card. Yes Yes, it always seems that I'm doing that, doesn't it?
I just couldn't help myself.

I really thought that this digital image would look beautiful centered on a tray.

You can find more details about this on my blog.






I tried to keep the main surface of this tray as smooth as possible, another words, no dimention was added, because you never know if someone would actually want to serve Hot Cocoa on this tray, right? However, the lettering was cut with some sizix dies. Everything has been clear coated, to help preserve it.



And of course I sang "Frosty The Snowman" the entire time I worked on this. Ohhhh how I love the holiday season.



Please feel free to stop over at both of our blogs to find out more, and let us know you visited.
We love the company! =)



Love & Hugs,
JANIEL and LYNDA







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful creations! Now you've got me singing...
Hugs Julie

Shazza said...

stunning creations x