Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Littlest Angel

Hello and welcome to The Digi Bells Blog!!  I would like to wish you all.....A Very Merry Christmas and True Happiness in the New Year!!  My post today features Elisabeth Bell's newest digi....."The Littlest Angel"--- which was released last friday--truly the cutest, sweetest and most precious little angel I ever laid eyes on!!!!

Colored Angel image with Copics and of course stickles--yellow.  I have to thank my dear friend Renkata for the inspiration here.  Click Here to view Renkata's Holiday Gold Posting!!  The minute I saw her gold tones image I knew that I wanted to try it out on this little angel........so Whola-----did I do ok???
More details on My Blog Here!!

Be sure to Check out "The Littlest Angel Blog Hop" post HERE and maybe you can be the proud owner of this adorable Angel Digi by commenting at each DT's blog!!  You get a second chance if you enter the challenge by making something using the Theme ~~CHRISTMAS~~Go go go!!!  You have until Dec 30 :)
Blessings of Love
Mary Lou

No comments: