Saturday, December 15, 2012

Apple Bake - Yummy!

I'm so excited to share my sweet little Apple Bake from my favorite artist, Ms. Elisabeth Bell's digital collection!  It's even more thrilling for me because it's my first post here as a new Design Team Member!  Just have to tell you that I'm so over the moon honored to be presenting these adorable, enchanting images and bringing them to life for you and can't wait to get to know all of you!


This sweet little thing just shouts innocence and sweetness to me!  After the events that have rocked the small town of Newtown, CT yesterday, I think we all need some sweet loving.  I simply adore this image and working on her today really lifted my spirits and put a smile in my heart.  You can find all the details for this cutie pie on my blog.


I think her pie just looks so warm, inviting and yummy!  I hope her sweetness makes you smile.  Go hug a child or someone that you love a lot.  Oh, and have a warm piece of something sweet on me!

Hugs,

Susan

No comments: