Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Curly Locks Kiki

Good morning!  Happy New Year!  It's Carla here and today, it's my turn to post my GDT project on The Digi Bells blog.

My card features the adorable Curly Locks Kiki.  You can find her in the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection here.  I knew she would be just perfect for a special friend's upcoming birthday!


I colored her with my Copics and added a bit of sparkle here and there with Stickles and Liquid Pearls.  You can find more details on my card in my blog post HERE.

Here is a close-up:



Be sure to visit The Digi Bells blog every day to see gorgeous cards from the Digi Bells and GDT created with the beautiful images in the Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection!

Have a wonderful day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I love your coloring.