Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Apple Bake

This time of the year, nothing comes close to Americana like a good slice of apple pie!  I know she's been around a lot this time of the year, but I couldn't resist coloring up Apple Bake from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection.  She makes me hungry and I want to bake (which I am not very good at!), and have some yummy vanilla ice cream.


This baby doll is colored with copics and I added some stickles all over her and that sweet cat!  Her cat reminds me so much of my old cat, Porthos.  He got mad at me when we moved and he ran away our first night at our new house :(.  The papers are from a great BasicGrey paper pad and the flowers and pearls are from Hero Arts.  If your in the states, I wish you a very Happy 4th of July and if not, I hope you have a fabulous week!

Big Hugs,

Susan

No comments: