Saturday, November 30, 2013

Frosty The Snowman

Good Day Everyone~~~Mary Lou here:))
Wow!!... I cannot believe it is the last day of Nov!!!
From Thanksgiving to Christmas~~Go go go :)  shopping, baking, decorating....so funny it happens every year and I still get stressed  LOL

Well onto a Christmas Card I made using
EBell's dynamite, sweet, reflectable image
Oh yes, you probably guessed.....colored with copics :))

Papers are all MS cardstocks along with SU and Inkadinkadoo stamps, WOC embellies and SB nesties!!   Love them all:)
If you would like complete details....Visit My Blog!!!

Hope you find time to visit here daily for Lovely Creative Ideas!!!  Also be patient with the new digital  releases...starting back in The New Year....OH MY I cannot wait!!!!!
Happiness
Mary Lou

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

WOW this is stunning Mary Lou!

Hugs
Linda xxx