Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blog Hop Winners Announcement

Alright, how about some blog hop winners???? 
This month, I took both of our winners from the comments left right here on The Digi Bells Blog.
 "Dolly's Picnic" digital stamp can be found in Elisabeth Bell's Digi Collection.
 
Our two lucky ladies chosen using Random.org are....  #6, and #9
That would be.....
 
Marg 
 
and

 
Congratulations ladies....
Please use the Contact button in the upper right corner to claim your very own "
Dolly's Picnic"
I will do my best to get her sent right out to the both of you.


If you didn't win this time, don't worry, another blog hop is in the works and is scheduled for May 16th.  We hope to see you then.

***Want to be part of this fabulous DT?  The Digi Bells is currently holding a GDT Call...  there are only 20 hours left to enter....  
Hurry... Hurry...
We can't wait to see what you've got.

Thanks for stopping by today.

3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Woohoo! So excited about the win! This will be my very first Digi Bell - I just discovered your blog and Elizabeth Bell's awesome digis recently. I love the adorable "Dolly's Picnic" - thank you so much! Congrats to the other winner! Thank you!

Marg said...

Oh wow!!!! Thank you so much for choosing me to win too. I adore all of Elisabeth's images, she is just the top artist that I know for these little guys & gals.
I love Dollys picnic. thank you so much & congrats to KT Fit Kitty too!
{{{hugs}}}
Marg ;0 xx

Marg said...

Hiya Digi Bells,
Im sorry to say that Im unable to email you as I dont have email set up from my laptop & I dont know how to do it. I will try to contact you on Facebook
Please help
Marg ;( xx