Thursday, April 24, 2014

Reminiscing....

Good Morning! Julie here with some inspiration for you all. I thought it might be fun today to share one of my favourite creations from the bloghops we've had this year. This little cutie really made me smile, I love the neutral tones and vintage feel




Aren't these flowers just gorgeous, they were sent to me by a lovely friend and just perfect for my gorgeous Cow Girl. The stamp is Giddyup pony from Elizabeth Bell's Digital Collection and one of my favourites


I hope you will pop in again to see the wonderful creations from the rest of the DT and if you would like further details on my card you can find them at Stamps, Paper, Ribbons and Things
Have a wonderful day Hugs Julie P

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous, loving the vintage feel to this card.
Hugs
Linda xxx