Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Lazy Summer Days

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Before I go any further I want to send out a reminder, that THIS Friday The Digi Bells will be having another fun filled Blog Hop.  I hope you'll join in the fun...  The DT girls and I, have been having LOADS of fun playing with the newest addition to Elisabeth Bells Digital Collection, We can't wait until release day!  

As for a little something to share today....

Who remembers this darling duo?


"Summer Daze"

This is the first time I have actually colored my image without using my Copics.
Everything was colored and blended using Prisma Colored Pencils.
I can't say that I'm completely thrilled, but sometimes you just have to go out of your comfort zone.
Needless to say, I think I will stick to using Copics AND Prisma pencils.  ha ha

Thanks for stopping by today, and don't forget to come back on Friday for another fun Blog hop, where you are sure to have LOADS of inspiration.



No comments: