Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Merry Weather

Good Morning everyone, it's Carol from the Guest DT here and it's my turn to share a card on the blog featuring one of Elisabeth Bells wonderful digis. Today I've decided to feature Merry Weather:




It certainly is lots of fun to paddle in puddles, though my children have now grown up a little too much to enjoy it like they did when they were little.

I coloured her in with my Copics and framed her with  my new Spellbinders Card Creator die cut set. You can visit my blog to see the full details.

Here is a close up of this sweet image:




Wishing you all a stampendous day!! Don't forget to come back soon and see more inspirational cards from the DT and Guest DT using Elisabeth Bell's images.

Carol


1 comment:

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW - Just Gorgeous Carol.... I love the color combo, and your beautiful coloring. What a sweet and inspiring creation.
Hugs,
Lynda