Sunday, July 27, 2014

Blog Hop Winner Announcement

Happy Sunday everyone!!!  

Did you all enjoy the blog hop, and release of "Gold Fishing"???  



Are you wondering who the 2 lucky winners of this new digi are???
I'm so sorry for not getting this post up yesterday!
Better late than never... I guess it just adds to the suspense!

I won't hold you in suspense any longer....

The winners are.....

...

....

.......

..........

..............

......................

............................

Randomly drawn from Linda's Blog is
#4 Linda Simpson  

and

Randomly drawn from Carol's Blog is

#6  Wendy Nicola Jackson 


Congratulations Ladies....

If you could please email me, at Lumbkin (at) Gmail (dot) Com...
I will get the adorable new digi

sent out to you as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Doing happy dance thank you ladies.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super excited to learn I've won this sweet digi of Elisabeth's. Yay! Thank you so much. Have just sent an email to Lynda. Hugs, Wends x