Friday, July 25, 2014

Toot Toot for the challenge blog!

Hi there all Elisabeth Bell fans!
I hope you are all enjoying the summer!! Today we have a new challenge over at The Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge - did you know that we host a montly challenge specifically for Elisabeth Bell images? For my card today I have used one of Lissybees digis but for the challenge you can use aaaannnnyy of her designs. Skip on over and check out this months theme and join in!!

This is my card:


I have used an image called Toot!Toot! and it's available in Elisabeth Bell's digital gallery. This card I made for my nephew's second birhtday. 


I kept it quite simple so it could be handled by a toddler without being mashed up... 


Thank's for stopping by today! And be sure not to forget to come join the challenge!

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Lynda, love the cute image and lovely embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gail said...

This is adorable. Your coloring if fantastic. What a great card and I know he will love it. Hugs, Gail