Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Going on a Walk!

Alethea here with you today.. I was supposed to stop by a couple of days ago but wasn't going to have a card ready so rather than show another previously made card, I decided to give myself a few extra days! I have made a CAS card using Going on a Walk from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection .
I coloured the image in with tria markers and had planned on doing something a little different but found thi card already embossed and thought it was perfect and I didn't need to add anything else. So I just added the sentiment. I do like the simplicity...
Before I go congrats to our new Guest Designers... Vicky and Annie.... I am sure you will love our time with us.
Also don't forget a new challenge will be starting over at Elisabeth Bell's World on Friday.
Until Next Time
Alethea

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Alethea this is one gorgeous CAS card, love the image too.xx
♥aNNie
The Journey is the Start

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous CAS card Alethea!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Crafting Vicky said...

super cute card! And thank you so much Alethea for the warm welcome :)