Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Little Friends

Morning EB fans!

It's Lisa and I’m thrilled to be back here as a Guest Digi Bell once again! Time sure passes quickly…… I was pregnant with my youngest last time I was here and now she is two years old!!  A big thank you to all the girls for having me back to play along. I love Elisabeth’s designs and I’m so eager to see what new releases there will be during my term.

My inspiration today uses Little Friends

DSC05194

At the moment I have left the card sentiment free, that way I can decide at a later date what occasion it will be for.

For more pictures and information on the card please pop across to my blog CraftingBelle.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

3 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Lisa - we are so happy to have you back!! What a stunning card!! Looooove the coloring!!

Hugs
Linda

Tracy W said...

Beautiful card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous.
Hugs
Linda xxx