Sunday, December 6, 2015

Apple Bake with a Blackberry Twist

Happy Sunday everyone! GDT Linda here as today it's my turn to post again on theblog.
This time I chose to make an oval card with the delicious Apple Bake. 


Now I know that the name suggests that she's carrying an apple pie there, but I had some of this fab paper from Maja Design from the Fika Collection, with blackberries on it, and these scrummy blackberry embellies that have been loitering in my stash for a while, so I thought it could be an apple and blackberry pie!


I added some lovely flowers and some fab ribbon and lace. For full details hop on over to my blog.

I do hope you like my make for today.

Take care and happy crafting! :) xx

2 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Simply sublime! Love the image and gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Lillian A said...

Can't blame you for switching this to blackberry pie -- great bow and awesome flowers/berries !!