Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Blog Hop Winners Announcement


Ohhh my, the time is slip...slip...slipping away from me here.....

I should have announced the blog hop winners a few days ago, and here we are, it's Wednesday already.

Soooooo the wait is over.


Our winners of Birthday Muffin Angel are chosen at Random.



#6 - Taken from right here on The Digi Bells Blog


#4 - Taken from Anets Blog



Congratulations ladies, and thank you so much for joining us for our blog hop.
Please use the "Contact" button to claim your prize.
If you were not a winner this time, we have a blog hop each month...
Keep your eye out, you will have another chance to join us very soon.

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

thank you so very much! I am thrilled to have another of your beautiful images to add to my slowly growing collection! :)

congrats to Margaret, too! :)

sending an email right away!!!