Wednesday, July 6, 2016

You are My Happy Place!

Hello to all of you lovely Bells!

I hope you are having a most beautiful week so far. :) the card I'm sharing with all of you today is guaranteed to bring a spot of sunshine and smiles into your day! why, you ask? well it has an image by Elisabeth Bell, of course! don't her images always make you smile?!


I'm using "I Love You This Much" along with a few fun dies, some happy designer papers, and a great stitching stamp. a friend needs a bit of cheering up, so I knew this adorable image would certainly do the trick!

here is a reminder that YOU are indeed a special person, too, and bring sunshine into the lives of those around you. :)

head over to my blog, "Just Coffee Please..." if you would like more details about the card.

1 comment:

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Jennifer, love the photo frame idea and pretty layout. Anet x