Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sweet Wishes....

Good Morning! (Or Afternoon)
I am a little late today as I wanted to make
sure you all seen Jo's card from yesterday!
She was a little late in putting it up so I figured
I would go a little later as it is so gorgeous!!!

Anyways, today I am showcasing, Sweet Sundae.
I needed to make a card quick for my niece and this
one was perfect for a birthday, I thought anyway!


Surprise I did not use any crackle paint!!! GASP!! LOL
but I ran out of it and need to get to the store today!! haha
Here is a close-up of the sweet image:
(Colored with distress inks and twinkling h20's)


I always love this shot the best because it shows the most
accurate color! Wish I could get it in the stand up picture!!
I tend to get a washed out one here in the Texas sun!


Well that is it from me today!!
Thanks so much for your visit and I hope your
weather is lovely wherever you are today!
(Here in the states it has been absolutely crazy!!!)
:)Kathy

2 comments:

Penni said...

A beautiful card. I love the pale pink, it has a very fresh look - Lovely.

Hugs
Penni
X

jojoscraps said...

Hi Kathy, Your card is just gorgeous! I love the papers and pinks. Thanks timing your card with mine!
Jo xx