Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Bells

Hello I am here today to share a card I made for my part as the guest designer. The card is the one I made for my husband this Christmas and which he was very pleased with, well at least that is what he told me lol.

I used 'Christmas Bells' by Elisabeth Bell of course and it can be found in the Digital Store HERE. This is an 8" x 8" card and so I made my image quite big, coloured and mounted in the frame I cut on my silhouette cameo. I also cut the holly corner and the sentiment on it to. The holly berries are covered in glossy accents and shine beautifully and the fur trim of her cape is covered in glamour dust and again twinkles lovely but I just couldn't get a good picture only a lot of reflection grrr.


A closer look at the image.

Further details can be found on my blog HERE.

Don't forget to call back at 9.00am TODAY for the release of Lissy Bee Stamps YAY.

No comments: