Saturday, December 13, 2014

The Littlest Angel revisited!

Alethea here to share a creation with you but because I am a little time poor at the moment (as I am sure you all are at this time of year) I have decided to share something with you that I made last year!

Unfortunately I do not have the white Xmas tree anymore but I do have this ornament that I made using The Littlest Angel from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection taking pride of place on my Xmas tree again this year! If you would like to know more about my ornament then head on over my post here on my blog. 
Be sure to come back on Monday for all the excitement of the new Lissy Bee stamps release! We can't wait to share with you.
Until then
Alethea xx

1 comment:

Linda Simpson said...

How beautiful, I love the little image and stars.
Hugs
Linda xxx