Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Sewing Basket with Valou and "Curly Locks Kiki"

Hello all Elisabeth Bell friends!

Today it's Valou sharing a new creation with you.

This is my realization on images:


I used some paper "Bazzil Carstock Prune", some paper "Bazzil Cardstock Pink" and papers "Pion Design", collection "My Precious Daughter". The printed papers are inked to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Branches are maintained with pink brads " Making Memories ".


I used a digistamp " Elisabeth Bells", "Curly Locks Kiki".

I colorized it in the following way: 

-Ink Distress Tattered Rose "and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
-Antique ink Distress Linen "and" Distress Brushed Corduroy "for hair.
-Ink "Distress Picked Raspberry".
-Ink "Distress Frayed Burlap".
-Ink "Distress Peacock Feathers".
-Ink "Distress Seedless Protect".
-Ink "Distress Squeezed Lemonade".
-Ink "Distress Barn Door".
-Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
-Ink "Distress Ripe Persimon".

I then cut it and stuck on my basket with pieces of "Foam Tape".



Then, I added a cloth white flower, a turquoise blue "Lilidaft", a lilac "Lilidaft", a knot realized with the ribbon " pink Organza ", the white rose (20 mm) and an embroidered butterfly.



On the compartments of the top, I stuck knots realized with the ribbon " pink Organza ", the white and mauve roses (20 mm), a small frame which I realized with a mold "Martha Stewart" and some dough in self-hardening moder, as well as a die-cut "Butterfly" realized with a dies " Noor! Design ".

Thank you for your passage here and See you soon for a new creation!

Hugs,


3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous design Valou!
Hugs
Linda xxx

valou250809 said...

Thank you very much Linda. Hugs, xxxxx

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable project, love the image and coloring!