Monday, August 3, 2015

Blog Hop Winners Announcement


Happy Monday everyone....We sure hope you enjoyed the blog hop that we had last week.
Everyone did such a nice job with little miss "Coloring Cutie"


As promised, we have two lucky winners.... chosen with Random.org...

Our first winner is 
#3 taken from Lisa's Blog

and our 2nd winner is
# 10 taken from Linda's Blog

CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!

If you could both please use the "Email" button on the right side bar to claim your Coloring Cutie...
I will be sure to get them sent right out to you.

Thank you everyone for hopping along with the Digi Bells...
We hope you will join us again for the August Digi Release in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Wow, wow, wow! Thanks so much for picking my comment as a winner! I love this little image and now she'll be mine to use whenever I want! Oh, I love these digital images!!!! Hugs, Gail

Linda Simpson said...

Congratulations ladies.
Hugs
Linda xxx