Friday, November 4, 2016

Pretty Breyer Horses in Pink

Hello all of you lovely Digi Bell fans! It's Jennifer here to share a bit of crafty inspiration with all of you today from Elisabeth's archives.

By now all of you are probably aware that I am a HUGE fan of her weekly newsletter. I urge each of you to sign up if you haven't already. Elisabeth so very kindly sends out a free image to her subscribers every weekend. can you believe that?! free!!! and they are adorable!!!


the digi I am sharing today is probably the one that got me hooked on her cuteys to begin with. it's called "Breyer Horses" and was once a rubber stamp. isn't it precious? although I am certain I say that about each and every image that lands in my mailbox. giggles!

if you'd like more information about my card, just hop on over to my blog, "Just Coffee Please..."

don't forget there is a great challenge going on over at Elisabeth's fun challenge blog. the theme is Autumn or Halloween. you could win some digis from the store!

I hope you have a most amazing weekend! now go get your craft on. ;)

No comments: